Just to let you know that during this Covid-19 crisis, we are doing all we can to keep our staff and customers safe and to follow Government regulations.
* Our Kitchen staff now wear face masks at all times during service (unless medically exempted) and will continue food hygiene guidelines required by the HSE.
* Our Front of house staff will also wear face coverings and are equipped with sanitiser or gloves for when they handle money and a screen to protect them and our customers. All surfaces in the shop are sanitised and wiped regularly.
* Our Drivers, carry sanitiser bottles or gloves for when they handle money. For deliveries where no money needs exchanging and you paid by card, they will practice social distancing rules by leaving the food at your door step and stepping back 2 metres away from the door. In cases where you pay by cash, they are equipped with face masks when receiving payment.
* For our customers, we are only allowing a few in the shop at a time, and are advised to put on facemasks plus practice social distancing when in the shop. We have sanitising gel for them plus a screen at our front of house.
* Track and trace is now law, so we will be collecting customer details (name & number) for those who come to order in person.
Please feel free, to call or send us an email if you have any enquiries. Thank you, keep safe and see you soon!